Please see below for a quick guide on how to use the Grants Portal to apply for grant funding and manage potential grant reporting.
Log In or Register
- Go to healthystpete.fluxx.io to register or log in.
- If your organization has not previously registered, click on Register and complete the four eligibility questions.
- If your organization has previously registered, click on Sign In after entering your username and password.
- Passwords may be reset by clicking on “Reset or create password”, located under the Sign In button.
- If your organization has already been registered, but you would like to be added as a user, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While completing the registration, ensure all the necessary information for the organization and primary contact is included.
- A user name and password will be sent to applicants within 48 hours after submitting the registration, allowing organizations to proceed to the application(s). In order to receive this registration information, the primary email must be accurate and regularly checked.
Grants Portal Welcome and Guide
Log into the Grants Portal to view the Welcome page. Here you can find some shortcuts to the Foundation’s website and the grants department email.
The Guide Panel provides access to:
- Grant applications through Apply Now
- Organization Information
- User Profile
- Draft Requests
- Submitted Requests
The text to the right of the Guide Panel provides more information about each section of the Guide Panel.
- To apply, click on Apply Now from the Guide Panel.
- Information for the Foundation Grantmaking is shown here with key dates and deadlines.
- In order to apply, first review the RFP related to the grant cycle in which you are applying.
- Then click on Apply to complete the application.
- Please note this button will only be available during the open application period related to the grant cycle in which you are applying.
Accessing Saved Requests
- Saved applications can be found under draft requests in the Guide Panel.
- Applicants may save and return to their application at any time.
- In order to print the application, please save first and then the printer icon will show in the upper right corner.
- Please note, when completing the grant request, the organization information in the request is read-only.
- To update the organization information, click on Organizations located in the Guide Panel.
- Click on your organization’s name to review and make edits.
- When you save your organization’s information it will automatically appear in the related section of the request.
Upload Required Documents
- Upload required documents (forms may vary by application), in the Attachments section of the application.
- For required attachments, click on the plus sign next to each document to upload.
- For other documents not required, scroll down to the Documents section of the application and click on the plus sign.
- Click on Add files, select the document to upload, and click on Start upload.
- When the Status reflects 100%, the upload is complete.
Draft Requests: Applicants may save and return to their application at any time by clicking on Draft Requests in the Guide Panel.
Submitted Requests: Successfully submitted applications will appear in the Submitted Requests area of the Guide Panel.
Requests to Edit: If your application is incomplete or your organization profile was not updated, your request will be returned to you and can be found in this section. You will receive an email alert if the application is sent back to you.
Denied/Withdrawn/Incomplete Requests: If you voluntarily withdraw your application, it will be available for you to view in read-only format in this section. If you did not submit the application by the deadline, it will automatically be moved to this section and will be in a read only format. Requests that have been submitted by your organization but were denied funding are also listed here. Please note that almost all fields require some text content typed into the field to Withdraw (any text will suffice).
Reports Due: Reports for all active grants appear in this section until you have submitted them. You will receive reminders as the due date approaches.
Reports to Edit: If Foundation staff have any questions about your report or would like a revision, you will receive an email alert to login. You can find the report in this section and it will be available for editing.
Submitted Reports: Once you have submitted a report, you can find a read-only version in this section.