Explore curated information to advance general equity education, resources for people who are White, as well as general book and article recommendations to help teach children about challenging subjects such as racism, white supremacy, anti-racism, and racial equity.
- Review the Racial Equity Primer framework to help inform conversations about racial and economic inequities in the USA against the backdrop of COVID-19.
- Affirm your personal choice with a public commitment by taking the Racial Equity Pledge
- Read and reflect on the Obama Foundation’s list of information about Police Violence and Antiracism in America.
- Read 11 ways to become an anti-racist
- Sign up for the 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge
- Read Peggy McIntosh’s essay White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack
- Here Come the White People — A New Antiracist Movement Takes Flight
What is the appropriate role of White people in a movement for Black lives?
- There is No Such Thing as a ‘White Ally’
- 106 Things White People Can Do for Racial Justice
- Engage with mental health activist Myisha T.’s courses, workshops, and one-on-one coaching to “deepen your awareness of how your actions affect the mental health of Black, Brown, Indigenous, People of Color.”
- An Antiracist Reading List
– Ibram X. Kendi, New York Times
- Confronting Racism at Work: A Reading List
– Harvard Business Review
- A Detailed List of Anti-Racism Resources
– Katie Couric, Medium
- These Books Can Help You Explain Racism and Protest to Your Kids
– New York Times