Leading with Faith and Equity During COVID-19 – The Pandemic Continues
An extension of the original 5-part webinar series developed and presented by faith leaders and Department of Health staff to support leaders of the faith community to best serve during this tumultuous season. Join us on July 24th for a deep dive into how COVID19 is affecting Pinellas County and what you can do to help those you shepherd make the best decisions during this time. Panelists include Department of Health staff members leading the local public health response to COVID-19, a Chaplain of a local hospital system and a community member who previously tested positive for COVID-19.
The numbers tell a story. A story that we are still in the midst of a pandemic. A story that we must continue to follow safety precautions and recommended guidelines. Yet, how do you know what action you should take when so much about the pandemic seems contradictory? confusing? and if truth be told, a bit messy? We are gathering the facts from those on the front lines and sharing them with you in an effort to help you make the best decisions for you, your families, and your church communities.
Speakers (in order of appearance):
- Carrie Y. Hepburn, CEO & Principal Consultant, Onyx Strategic Consultant, LLC; Senior Consultant, Foundation for a Healthy St. Petersburg
- Sharlene Edwards, MPH, RN, Disease Control Director, Florida Department of Health Pinellas
- JoAnne Lamb, MPH, Deputy Operations Chief, COVID-19 Response, Florida Department of Health Pinellas
- Chaplain Mian R Hill, M.Div BCC, Manager of Spiritual Care-Region, Morton Plant Mease-BayCare Health System
- Darius C. Lightsey, FCCM, Public Health Services Manager, Pinellas County Health Department
- Rev. Kenny Irby, Pastor, Historic Bethel AME Church
The webinar will take place on Friday, June 24, 2020 from 2-3:15 pm.
Please register to receive the webinar URL and password.